School Placement and Behavior Programs Bipolar Child Support Forums Lost At Sea:  Overcoming Isolation and Loneliness

Contact Us


Site Administrator:

General Information:

Family Support:

School Support:

If you are contacting us about advocacy services, please read the following:

An advocate is someone who writes and/or speaks on behalf of, in support of, or in defense of another individual and/or cause. A special education advocate is someone who does this for parents with children who have special needs and/or disabilities. A special education advocate is a representative that informs parents of educational rights and assists families in negotiating with the school district. A special education advocate has knowledge and expertise about special education and the applicable state and federal laws and must work within the guidelines of these laws.

A special education advocate is not an attorney. A special education advocate can't provide legal advice or practice law. If your case goes to mediation, due process, a hearing, or any legal proceeding, a special education advocate will recommend that you seek the services of an education attorney.















Contact Us | Terms Of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 2010-2013 BipolarChildSupport.Com. All Rights Reserved.

Images used on this site courtesy of the
contributors at